August 27, 2017
Just call me Chef GG!
If you guys know me, you know that cooking is NOT my forte! But since I have started eating so healthy and clean, it’s forcing me to start cooking and experimenting with recipes. So here is my newest yum find! I actually found this recipe from the meal plan of my newest workout program. Such incredible recipes on there.
1 Green, 1/2 Red, 1/2 spoon of fat
1 tsp. olive oil
¼ medium onion, chopped
1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 cup raw spinach, chopped
Nonstick cooking spray
2 medium tomatoes, chopped
2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
6 large eggs, lightly beaten
4 large egg whites (½ cup)
¼ cup shredded Swiss cheese
2 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Heat oil in medium ovenproof skillet over medium heat.
3. Add onion and bell pepper; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until onion is translucent. 4. Add garlic and spinach; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
5. Lightly coat skillet with spray.
6. Add tomatoes, basil, eggs, egg whites, and cheeses; mix well.
Let me know how you make yours!!
7. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until eggs are set.
8. Cut into 8 servings.
are almost set. 3. Add chicken and cheese; cook until set. 4. Garnish with basil if desired. Calories: 263 Total Fat: 7g Carbohydrates: 2g Protein: 46g Calories: 100 Total Fat: 6g Carbohydrates: 3g Protein: 9g 1