July 8, 2016
I have a secret for you.
Well, it’s not TOO big a secret for those of you who know me well. I have a major sweet tooth and I absolutely LOVE chocolate and peanut butter and even more so together, in the form of dessert.
Last April, when I became a fit coach, I decided to go all in and really take my fitness seriously. I started to follow the Beachbody programs on rotations instead of just mixing and matching, and I knew that to get maximum results, I needed to dial in my nutrition.
But – I love sweets too – but I knew they wouldn’t fit a healthy meal plan.
Then I discovered my superfoods shake and the amazing combo of Vegan Chocolate with almond milk and natural peanut butter. Yum!!
But- fast forward a bit to the glorious day when I discovered this recipe – for Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups. 3 ingredient healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups. I was intrigued.
I tried them – and SO easy to make, plus delicious.
Here’s what you need:
2 tsp. Chocolate Shakeology (I prefer vegan, it tastes richer to me)
2 tsp. unrefined coconut oil (melted)
2 TBS PB2 (or any brand powdered peanut butter)
2 TBS water
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Combine coconut oil and PB2 in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Combine Shakeology and water in a 2nd bowl until it reaches a pudding-like consistency. Set aside.
3. Split peanut butter mixture evenly into 2 muffin liners. Top each with half the chocolate mixture.
4. Freeze for approximately 30 minutes (until firm)
5. Enjoy, and thank Coach GG for this amazing recipe!
64 calories each
(5 grams fat/3 g. protein/3 g. carbs)
**Feel free to double, triple, or quadruple the recipe!
I do have lots more healthy recipe to share – and I’d love feedback from YOU! Let me know what types of recipes you’d like to see!